The Manning AirAlertTM 96d multichannel gas monitoring system is designed for installation and operational simplicity for continuous monitoring and control of toxic gases, combustible gases and Oxygen hazards.
The Manning AirAlert™ 96d can support up to 96 sensors and relay modules and provides unique at-a-glance system status and can be maintained with ease using the menu driven push button controls.
This easy to use system can be completely customized in an industrial or commercial application by using any combination of Honeywell Analytics sensors. The Manning AirAlert™ 96d has the potential to complete plant control systems by operating independently, interfacing with it to create a reliable stand-alone safety system.
- Supports up to 96 network devices
- Easily fine-tune applications ranging from minor operational sequences to reconfiguration of entire network
- Simple push-button program facilitates adjustments
- Supports any combination of Honeywell Analytics gas sensors, including NH3, CO2, H2, CO, Cl2, CFC’s, HCFC’s, HFC’s, CH4, O2, NO2, and more
- Zoning capability allows for up to 126 zones
- Immediate At-a-Glance Status