The TR-2000 delivers all the advantages of electrochemical sensing in a durable, long life (5 year) package that is priced to compete against less accurate MOS/Solid State sensors. The loop powered sensor delivers a linear 4-20 ma output that is easily integrated into any building control, ventilation or alarm application.
- Sort by Default Order
The TR3210 is a high accuracy, Electrochemical gas sensor that can be factory configured to measure a wide range of gases applicable to health and safety applications. This loop-powered sensor delivers a linear 4-20 ma output that is easily integrated into any building control, ventilation or alarm application.
The AMC-1AD Series Gas Monitor provides a highly economical monitoring package for multipoint vehicle exhaust monitoring applications. Incorporating micro-controller based design; it provides accuracy, durability, and ease of use within a compact package. The AMC-1AD Series Monitor works with any combination of AMC-122X Series sensor modules, with up to 8 modules per zone.
The AMC-1AVCs Gas Monitor provides an all-in-one monitoring package for mixed vehicle applications. Incorporating state of the art sensing technology and micro-controller based design; it provides accuracy, durability, and ease of use within a compact package. Features
- Eligible for the EZ Cal Sensor Exchange Program
- 4‐20 mA Output per Gas
- Selectable 4‐20 mA, 0‐10 VDC, 2‐10 VDC Output of the peak gas concentration can be tied back to variable drives and fan motors for significant energy savings over traditional “all or nothing” ventilation strategies
The AMC 1ACOs Gas Monitor provides an all-in-one carbon monoxide monitoring package, incorporating state of the art sensing technology using microcontroller based design to provide accurate gas detection capabilities within a compact package. Features
- Eligible for AMC EZ Cal Sensor Exchange Program
- 4‐20 mA Output can be tied back to variable drives and fan motors for significant energy savings over traditional “all or nothing” ventilation strategies
A versatile, self-contained dual gas sensor that is network ready for either peer-to-peer (master slave) operation or central control. Features:
- Stand-alone operation with 1 or 2 adjustable alarm relays, indicators and strobe
- Pre-calibrated plug-and-play sensor modules
- Impact resistant water resistant enclosure.
The M-Controller is a multi-channel controller and alarm unit that utilizes both digital and analog communications to interface with a maximum of 32 remote digital QEL transmitter/sensors, and 8 analog transmitter/sensors. These are used to measure a wide variety of toxic gases such as CO, NO2, NH3, H2S, SO2, Refrigerants, Combustibles, and CO2.
The new Q-Controller includes features that are unique to the gas detection industry. The system uses an RS-485 communication protocol that accommodates 128 channels through four digital ports. Features
- Wireless Communication with smart devices
- Seven-inch touchscreen display
The Q5 Series smart toxic/combustible gas sensor/transmitters use various sensing technologies to detect a wide assortment of gases. The units are housed in a NEMA 4X enclosure with an integral buzzer that will meet the most stringent of applications. Features
- Uses Electrochemical, Catalytic Bead and Infrared Sensors
- Pre-calibrated sensors available for easy replacement without calibration
- Three on-board user-programmable relays
The new Q8 Series of Explosion Proof Gas Detectors are used for applications that require a more rugged enclosure and meet Class 1 Division 2 requirements. Each unit comes standard with a digital display of concentration, relay status, STEL, TWA and peak daily value of the gas detected. Features
- RS-485 communication
- 3 on-board relays
- 4-20 mA output
The QIRF refrigerant gas detectors are the second generation of QEL proprietary designed transmitter/sensors. They are configured easily to meet the International Mechanical Code, ASHRAE 15, and B52 requirements.