- Sort by Date
Manning AirScan iR mainMonitor all points of detection continuously with the diffusion design sensor. Features & Benefits
- Rapid response to refrigerants including R-404a, R-22, R-507 or R-134a
- No moving parts and pumps/filters not required
- Can be used with any Honeywell Analytics readout
Toxic/combustible gas monitor that makes a commercial operation run more intelligently to protect people, property and the bottom line
Features & Benefits
- Standalone, standalone with remote (dual gas mode) or network versions available
- Saves energy through Demand Control Ventilation
- Advanced sensing technology detects CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4, C3H3
Now one tough sensor can work in three harsh environments. With the stability you can count and low cost you want, the EC-FX-NH3 is the new gold standard in ammonia detection.Features & Benefits
- Responds quickly to ammonia concentrations in low parts per million (PPM)
- Rugged construction for long-term reliability
- ATMOSTM Technology for environmental flexibility
Designed for simple installation and operation, the 301C continuously monitors and controls toxic gases, combustible gases and oxygen hazards. Features & Benefits
- User friendly with zero maintenance
- Low installation costs
- Automatic quick self-test and warm-up
301EM Expansion Module acts as a controller for up to twenty remote refrigerant sensors and detects a wide variety of gases. Features & Benefits
- Easy to read LCD display
- Auto-diagnostic capabilities
- Convenient stand-alone or network operation
The TR-2000 delivers all the advantages of electrochemical sensing in a durable, long life (5 year) package that is priced to compete against less accurate MOS/Solid State sensors. The loop powered sensor delivers a linear 4-20 ma output that is easily integrated into any building control, ventilation or alarm application.
The TR3210 is a high accuracy, Electrochemical gas sensor that can be factory configured to measure a wide range of gases applicable to health and safety applications. This loop-powered sensor delivers a linear 4-20 ma output that is easily integrated into any building control, ventilation or alarm application.
The AMC-1AD Series Gas Monitor provides a highly economical monitoring package for multipoint vehicle exhaust monitoring applications. Incorporating micro-controller based design; it provides accuracy, durability, and ease of use within a compact package. The AMC-1AD Series Monitor works with any combination of AMC-122X Series sensor modules, with up to 8 modules per zone.
The AMC-1AVCs Gas Monitor provides an all-in-one monitoring package for mixed vehicle applications. Incorporating state of the art sensing technology and micro-controller based design; it provides accuracy, durability, and ease of use within a compact package. Features
- Eligible for the EZ Cal Sensor Exchange Program
- 4‐20 mA Output per Gas
- Selectable 4‐20 mA, 0‐10 VDC, 2‐10 VDC Output of the peak gas concentration can be tied back to variable drives and fan motors for significant energy savings over traditional “all or nothing” ventilation strategies
The AMC 1ACOs Gas Monitor provides an all-in-one carbon monoxide monitoring package, incorporating state of the art sensing technology using microcontroller based design to provide accurate gas detection capabilities within a compact package. Features
- Eligible for AMC EZ Cal Sensor Exchange Program
- 4‐20 mA Output can be tied back to variable drives and fan motors for significant energy savings over traditional “all or nothing” ventilation strategies
A versatile, self-contained dual gas sensor that is network ready for either peer-to-peer (master slave) operation or central control. Features:
- Stand-alone operation with 1 or 2 adjustable alarm relays, indicators and strobe
- Pre-calibrated plug-and-play sensor modules
- Impact resistant water resistant enclosure.
The M-Controller is a multi-channel controller and alarm unit that utilizes both digital and analog communications to interface with a maximum of 32 remote digital QEL transmitter/sensors, and 8 analog transmitter/sensors. These are used to measure a wide variety of toxic gases such as CO, NO2, NH3, H2S, SO2, Refrigerants, Combustibles, and CO2.